The Global Diversity Survey®
How do we effectively increase our awareness and understanding of self, others and the world? The challenge begins with introspection.
The Global Diversity Survey prepares individuals to:
- See themselves and the world with less bias or prejudice
- See beyond differences and work more successfully with people who are different from them
- Make other feel they are valued members of a group or team
- Act with openness, fairness, and a spirit of cooperation and generosity
- Adapt behaviors to better communicate and solve problems together
Teams and organizations will be better able to value differences, manage diversity and leverage their differences toward building:
- Enhanced employee morale
- Greater customer satisfaction
- More innovative problem-solving
- Increased organizational know-how and a rock-solid reputation
Available in paper and online versions, this self-discovery tool prepares people to navigate the diverse landscape of the 21st Century. Building on Armida Mendez Russell's head, heart and hand (H3) model, information is presented in three categories: Insight (head), Inclusion (heart) and Adaptation (hands).
Designed to increase awareness and understanding of one's self, others, and the world, the Global Diversity Survey is a self-scoring tool that people complete for their own development; results are not shared with anyone.
Strategies outlined with this tool are intended for thoughtful reflection and are not meant to prescribe or illustrate a singular approach to building and managing effective working relationships.
The Global Diversity Survey is published by Global Diversity Services, LLC. and was created by Armida Mendez Russell and Alan Richter.
To purchase paper or online versions please call ….. or email ……… and include your name, organization, contact telephone numbers and your email address.